This nomination process is open to individuals whose leadership and vision has helped raise awareness of the benefits of ETDs and whose efforts have improved graduate education through the use of ETDs. Letters of nominations should include details about the individual’s ETD related activities and how the nominee’s leadership has made significant advances in the area of ETDs at the local, regional, national, or international levels.
- Nominations should be submitted by the nominee’s supervisor or related University administrator.
- Nominations must be submitted by webform at https://forms.gle/vbc9JM3Z8cBNqsPx8
- The nominee or nominee’s institution must be affiliated as an NDLTD member.
- There may be up to two winners for this category.
- Each winner will receive international honorary recognition.
- Winners will also receive complimentary conference registration.
For more information about the ETD Awards program please go to http://www.ndltd.org/ndltd-awards